Includes the following:
- Room and board accommodation
- Regular Private for 3 days
- Admission Kit
- Nursing Service
- Operating room
- Surgical and medical supplies
- Anesthesia service and consumables
- Use of recovery room
- Analgesics and other medications
The following shall be charged as add-on itemized pricing over the package price, wherein the price shall be dictated by room rate (for inpatients) or by outpatient rate (for outpatients):
- Medicines, supplies, diagnostic, and therapeutic procedures consumed but not included in the package (either in kind, brand, or excess quantity)
- Any complications and extra medical intervention that may arise throughout the duration of the confinement using the medical package
- CP clearance is not included in the package and should be done separately on an outpatient basis.
- Any patient who does not pass the CP clearance will not be eligible to avail the package.
- Room upgrades or downgrades are not permissible. Should the patient insist, the procedure shall be billed on an itemized charging basis instead of the package price.
- Packages are not eligible to be used simultaneously with any other ongoing hospital and/or government mandated promo or discount.
- For HMO members and Corporate Accounts of De Los Santos Medical Center, coverage of packages is subject to the approval of the member's Health Maintenance Organization or employer prior to availment.
- The PhilHealth benefit of the patient will be deducted upon discharge, provided all PhilHealth requirements/documents have been accomplished and presented.
For more information, please contact:
Product Information Center
2/F Medical Arts Building
Tel. no. 889-DLSMC (35762) ext. 3190
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Monday to Fridays
De Los Santos Medical Center
201 E. Rodriguez Sr. Blvd., Quezon City 1112