(Percutaneous Coronary Intervention)
Non-Complex Package (simple, 1 stent)
Complex Package (complicated, 1 or multiple stents)
*Inclusive of hospital bill and professional fees;
exclusive of devices; coverable by PhilHealth
Includes the following:
- Cath Lab
- Medical supplies and consumables
- Room Accomodation
- 3 nights stay in a Regular Private Room
- Admission Kit
- Nursing Service
- Post-operative care
- Use of recovery room
- Professional fees
- Referring Cardiologist
- Interventional Cardiologist
- Assisting Interventional Cardiologist
Terms and Conditions:
- The following shall be charged as add-on itemized pricing over the package price, wherein the price shall be dictated by room rate (for inpatients) or by outpatient rate (for outpatients):
- Medicines, supplies, diagnostic, and therapeutic procedures consumed but not included in the package (either in kind, brand, or excess quantity)
- Any complications and extra medical intervention that may arise throughout the duration of the confinement using the medical package
- Referral/consultation to other medical specialties deemed necessary
- Anesthesia service/Anesthesiologist
- Room upgrades or downgrades are not permissible. Should the patient insist, the procedure shall be billed on an itemized charging basis instead of the package price.
- Packages are not eligible to be used simultaneously with any other ongoing hospital and/or government mandated promo or discount such as Senior Citizen discount. This discount will only be applicable on the additional charges outside the package.
- For HMO members and Corporate Accounts of De Los Santos Medical Center, coverage of packages is subject to the approval of the member's Health Maintenance Organization or employer prior to availment.
- The PhilHealth benefit of the patient will be deducted upon discharge, provided all PhilHealth requirements/documents have been accomplished and presented.
For more information, please contact:
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Mondays to Fridays
De Los Santos Medical Center