Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy
(ESWL) for Kidney Stones
Inclusive of hospital bill and professional fees; coverable by PhilHealth
Includes the following:
Surgical and medical supplies
Anesthesia service and consumables
Use of recovery room
Terms and conditions:
- ESWL is primarily done on an outpatient basis. However, should the patient wish to be admitted for the procedure, the room rate shall be charged on top of the package, while any add-ons and extra medical interventions incurred throughout the duration of the package shall be charged according to the room rate of the patient.
- Every availment of the package is to be used for only one kidney and is not transferrable to the other side even if one side will only require one session.
- The package is valid for six (6) months. The 2nd session should be availed within the six-month period.
- The following shall be charged as add-on itemized pricing over the package price, wherein the price shall be dictated by room rate (for inpatients) or by outpatient rate (for outpatients):
- Medicines, supplies, diagnostic, and therapeutic procedures consumed but not included in the package (either in kind, brand, or excess quantity)
- Any complications and extra medical intervention that may arise throughout the tenure of the patient in a medical package
- Packages are not eligible to be used simultaneously with any other ongoing hospital and/or government mandated promo or discount.
- For HMO members and Corporate Accounts of De Los Santos Medical Center, coverage of packages is subject to the approval of the member's Health Maintenance Organization or employer prior to availment.
- The PhilHealth benefit of the patient will be deducted upon discharge, provided all PhilHealth requirements/documents have been accomplished and presented.
For more information, please contact:
Product Information Center
2/F Medical Arts Building
Tel. no. 889-DLSMC (35762) ext. 3190
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Mondays to Fridays
De Los Santos Medical Center
201 E. Rodriguez Sr. Blvd., Quezon City 1112
Go back to list of packages