At De Los Santos Medical Center’s Dermatology Center, we fully commit ourselves to provide the best skin treatments to our patients. Equipped with modern and advanced technology, we can guarantee utmost satisfaction and comfort to all our patients at a reasonable price.
A medical treatment that that utilizes narrowband ultraviolet B (NBUVB) to treat itchiness due to kidney or liver disease and other inflammatory skin conditions like Psoriasis, Eczema, Vitiligo, and Mycosis fungoides.
- Phototherapy Cabinet
- Phototherapy Lumera
- Phototherapy Hand or Foot
- Phototherapy Hand and Foot
- Patch Test
Also known as Allergy Skin Test, it is a procedure used to detect the substances that cause delayed allergic reaction on a patient’s skin. Allergens will be applied and left on the patient’s back for days. The dermatologist will assess if there is any indication of allergic reaction or irritation.
- Minor Dermatology Operations
Diagnostic and treatment approaches that require minor surgery are done at the Dermatology Center’s Minor OR:
- Excisional Biopsy
- Incisional Biopsy
- Cautery/ Dessication (except v. Palmaris, plantaris and periungal)
- Debridement of Extensive Eczematous or Infected Skin
- Excision with Suture
- Incisional Biopsy with Suture
- Nail Surgery
- Puncture Aspiration of Skin Hematoma, Bulla or Cyst
- Shave Excision (epidermal / exophytic lesions)
- Skin Punch Biopsy (with or without suture)
3/F Medical Arts Building
889-DLSMC (35762) ext. 8216
Click here to see the price list.