- Provides direct bedside care.
- Makes rounds with the physicians and carries out orders relevant to all plan care.
- Endorses patient to the incoming staff nurse, and when transferring patient to other unit/dept.
- Receives endorsement from the outgoing staff nurses, and when a patient is to be transferred to their unit/department.
- Monitors, records, and reports symptoms and changes in patient’s condition.
- Informs the physician of patient’s condition.
- Monitors all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity.
- Prepares patient for, and assist with examinations and treatments.
- Acts as patient’s advocates
- Coordinates with other members of the health team regarding patient’s treatment and procedures.
- Plans and prioritize nurse care activities.
- Facilitates admission, transfer and discharge of patient.
- Assists and supervises, nursing aid, ward clerks, and orderlies.
- Makes round of the ward/unit ensuring comfort and safety of clients.
- Assists in the CODE BLUE
- Performs procedures scientifically as indicated.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate: Quezon City – Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Education: Bachelor’s Degree (Required)
License/Certification: Registered Nurse (Required)
Interested applicants may drop by the Human Capital Management office at 3/F Main Hospital Building, 201 E. Rodriguez Sr. Blvd. Quezon City, on Mondays to Fridays between 9:00 am – 3:00 pm.