NSD with BTL by Epidural Anesthesia
Basic Package price for Mother* – Php 36,225
Newborn Kit Basic Package price for Baby* – Php 6,300.00
PhilHealth Coverage – Php 3,000
*Hospital bill only; coverable by PhilHealth
*Does NOT INCLUDE Professional fees
Includes the following:
- Room and board accommodation
- Regular Private for 2 days
- Admission Kit
- Nursing Service
- Delivery room (for mother)
- Surgical and medical supplies
- Anesthesia service and consumables
- Post-operative care (for mother)
- Use of recovery room
- Analgesics and other medications
- Postnatal Services for baby
- Rooming in with mother
- Services (Newborn screening, hearing test, Hepatitis B Vaccine, Vitamin K, BCG)
- Medical and pediatric supplies
Baby bag contents: Breastfeeding brochure, Baby booklet, Diaper, Baby wash, Baby cloth, Bonnet, digital thermometer, cotton balls
Terms and Conditions:
- Pre-term and post-term deliveries are not eligible to avail the package.
- The following shall be charged as add-on itemized pricing over the package price, wherein the price shall be dictated by room rate (for inpatients) or by outpatient rate (for outpatients):
- Other medicines, supplies, diagnostic, and therapeutic procedures consumed but not included in the package (either in kind, brand, or excess quantity)
- Any complications and extra medical intervention that may arise throughout the duration of the confinement of the patient using the medical package
- Cardiopulmonary (CP) clearance is not included in the package and should be done separately either through inpatient or outpatient basis. Any patient who does not pass the CP clearance will not be eligible to avail the package.
- Patients must be admitted in the room indicated in the package. Otherwise, the procedure will be billed on itemized basis.
- Packages are not covered by any ongoing government mandated promo or discount such as Senior Citizen or PWD discount.
- For HMO members and Corporate Accounts of De Los Santos Medical Center, coverage of packages is subject to the approval of the member’s Health Maintenance Organization or employer prior to availment.
- The PhilHealth benefit of the patient will be deducted upon discharge, provided all PhilHealth requirements/documents have been accomplished and presented.
For Package inquiries, contact
+63 (2) 889-DLSMC (35762)/ 530-45762 ext. 3190
* Price as of August 1, 2023
* Price subject to change without prior notice