Unilateral Hip Replacement
Package price – Php 375,168.24
*Inclusive of hospital bill and professional fees; coverable by PhilHealth
- Room and board accommodation
- Private Large (for 6 days)
- Admission Kit
- Nursing Service
- Joint implant
- Operating room
- Surgical and medical supplies
- Anesthesia service and consumables
- Post-operative care
- Use of recovery room
- Analgesics and other medications
- Rehabilitation program (10 sessions inpatient or after discharge)
- Professional fees
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Rehab doctor
Terms and Conditions:
- The following shall be charged as add-on itemized pricing over the package price, wherein the price shall be dictated by room rate (for inpatients) or by outpatient rate (for outpatients):
- Other medicines, supplies, diagnostic, and therapeutic procedures consumed but not included in the package (either in kind, brand, or excess quantity)
- Any complications and extra medical intervention that may arise throughout the duration of the confinement of the patient using the medical package
- Cardiopulmonary (CP) clearance is not included in the package and should be done separately either through inpatient or outpatient basis. Any patient who does not pass the CP clearance will not be eligible to avail the package.
- Patients must be admitted in the room indicated in the package. Otherwise, the procedure will be billed on itemized basis.
- Packages are not covered by any ongoing government mandated promo or discount such as Senior Citizen or PWD discount.
- For HMO members and Corporate Accounts of De Los Santos Medical Center, coverage of packages is subject to the approval of the member’s Health Maintenance Organization or employer prior to availment.
- The PhilHealth benefit of the patient will be deducted upon discharge, provided all PhilHealth requirements/documents have been accomplished and presented.
For Package inquiries, contact
+63 (2) 889-DLSMC (35762)/ 530-45762 ext. 3190
* Price as of August 1, 2023
* Price subject to change without prior notice